Aasalamu Aalaykum! (Peace be with you). How are you doing my loves?
The oh-so-lovely Anni recently nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I’m super excited about it! Please check her blog out, I really enjoy reading it as there is a variety of topics she shares with us, particularly her love for baking! The foodie in me LOVES that, haha 😛 Thank you Anni!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
On to the questions:
- If you could change an ending from a movie or book which one would you choose and what would you change?
I would change the ending of “The Fault In Our Stars”, don’t get me wrong it’s an amazing movie and one of the best I have seen by far, but the ending was so sad it made me cry buckets. In fact I was pretty depressed about it for days. I won’t spoil it too much for you all but I would highly recommend you watch it…its a unique film.
- What is your favourite sims expansion pack? (Please don’t tell me I am the only crazy one who has so many of these)
I don’t play sims…oh no. I think the last time I did was when I was much younger and I don’t remember much of it -sorry!
- What made you smile today?
My nomination for this award 🙂
- What is your favourite clothing brand or shop?
This is so hard… New Look and asos.com (I don’t know if this counts but I like shopping from there as it’s sort of a lot of shops under one umbrella).
- How ‘pink’ (the colour) obsessed are you atm?
On a scale of 1-10 perhaps 7…it’s currently spring in England and I associate this season with pastel colours such as pink. I guess it’s because of all the beautiful flowers!
- What was the last book you read and did you like it?
Golden Stories of Sayiddah Khadijah (R.A) by Abdul Malik Mujahid – Yes I absolutely did! I would say it’s one of the most inspiring books I’ve ever read and this is coming from a major bookworm.
- How much time do you spend on WordPress?
I do most of my bed time reading here of wordpress, and when I’m writing I spend a minimum of 3 hours, including today. Usually because I do lengthy posts or I do many all at once for the week.
- Which was the last app you’ve downloaded on your phone?
Power Director – I was making a slightly complex video recently and this was a lifesaver for that!
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
Princess Jasmine – She’s a beautiful, brainy badass. I mean, she has a tiger for a pet?! What’s not to love. Can I have hair like hers, please?
- You’re currently writing your answers to my questions… what time is it?
At the time of writing, 15:15
- What is your favourite blog post you have ever written?
Oooh this is a tie between my Zoeva Rose Gold Eye Brushes Review, and one about marriage/relationships which should be out later this week!
- Iqra – Beauty by Iqra
- Karolina – Vintage Guru in Wonderland
- Hajara – Chocolatefrosst
- Shahani – Through My Rose Tinged Glasses
- Natalie – Style in the Afternoon
- Sami – Possibly Sami
- Sarah – Sarah’s Cup of Beauty
- Leigh – Love Leigh
- Laura – Laura Kate Beauty
And anyone that wants to do that tag, feel free! Spread the love xx
- What is a life motto, quote or saying that you feel inspired from and live by that everyone should know?
- Where do you see yourself this time next year or in 5 years from now?
- What is your ultimate holiday destination? It can be a place you’ve already been or somewhere you wish to go.
- Favourite makeup/skincare item and/or brand?
- If you could change one thing about yourself/your life what would it be?
- If you could choose only 5 beauty related products, what would they be/why?
- If you could be invisible for a day what would you do?
- In your opinion, what is the greatest invention ever?
- Which fictional character would you love to meet?
- What is the best advice you have been given?
- If you could time travel, which era would you choose?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, I can’t wait to read yours!
Take care! Until next time,
*DISCLAIMER: The image used for this blog post does not belong to me and I therefore do not take credit for it, it was found online when searching for the award logo*
© anobsessionconfession 2017. Sole ownership of all images and content of this blog is property of Ruqhaiya/anobsessionconfession. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.